Pre-IAS Training Nashik 2017
The Indian Administrative Prerequisite Training Center going to conduct full-time free training for the pre-examination of the Central Public Service Commission’s (UPSC) 2018 for the 11 months. For that Examination is going to be conducted on Sunday 10-12-2017 for admission. So Interested candidate can apply online on or before 16 October 2017. Prashaskiya Seva Training Center Nashik Pre-IAS Training Center. For more details of Pre-IAS Training Nashik 2017 Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to apply go through the detail advertisement and read carefully.
Detail Notification of Prashaskiya Seva Training Nashik 2017-18:-
Accessibility of Seats Fro Pre-IAS Training Nashik:-
Total No of Seats:-70
Nashik Regional Training Institute of Indian Administrative Service:-60
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Research and Training Institute Pune (Barti):-10
|Sr. No||CET Exam||Eligibility Criteria|
|Pre-IAS Training Center Nashik||
- Candidate of General Category have to pay Rs 300/ and for For SC/ST/NT/OBC and Other category have to pay Rs. 150/- as application fee.
Selection Method PITN Nashik 2017-18:-
- Entrance test of Two hours duration is conducted probably in the month of * November / December every year.
How to Apply for Pre-IAS Training Center Nashik :
- Candidate need to Visit First o Official Website: www.iasnashik.org.in
- In Announcement click the related link.And apply Online.
- Fill all necessary detail and upload the required document(If necessary).
- Last Date of Application:-16/10/02017
- Submission of Challan receipt through SBI Branch:-18/09/2017 to 23/09/2017
- Availability of Admit card for CET Exam:-01/12/2017 to 10/12/2017