Pune University MPhil PhD Admission Notification 2017-18
Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU) has released the new notification for the interested and eligible candidate to take the admission in Master of Philosophy and Doctorate of Philosophy for the year of 2017-2018.
Student Grant Commission Notification 05 July 2016 and University Circular No. According to 14/2017, Online MPhil PhD exam for Pune University MPhil/Phd Entrance Exam 2017 is held on Sunday, 10 September 2017.
Pune University invited the application for Eligible and interested candidates they are requested to apply online.
Detailed information about MPhil/PhD Admission is available at http://www.app1.unipune.ac.in/phd
Post Graduate Admission of SPPU University
Savitribai Phule Pune University offers under graduate and post graduate degrees in more than 52 departments and institutes housed on and off campus. Please refer to the admissions section and contact each department individually for their specific requirements.
Each Department has its own set of eligibility requirements depending on the specialization of the program/course offered. The eligibility requirements are also available at the Registrar’s office or online at the University website, for information regarding conditions of eligibility for various programs and courses, please refer to the Savitribai Phule Pune University booklet (Circular No. 283, 2006-07)
Date OF Exam :10 September 2017
- Date of Exam :10 September 2017 i.e on Sunday
- Mode of Apply: Candidate need to apply Online.
- Eligibility Criteria:
- SPPU MPhil Admission 2017 Eligibility:- Students with B.A. Philosophy are eligible to apply directly to the M.A. Programme. Graduates from any other streams can also apply.
- SPPU PhD Admission 2017 Eligibility:- Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree or equivalent.
- Duration :-Ph.D. programme shall be of a minimum duration of three years, including course work and a maximum of six years.
For more details Pune University (SPPU) MPhil/Ph.D. Admissions 2017: