Common Entrance Test (CET) For Post Graduation Admission 2017-2018
The Government of Maharashtra State Every year conducted the exam of Common Entrance Test (CET) which is mandatory for the candidate who want to take admission in Post graduation courses Physiotherapy(PGP CET), Occupational Therapy (PGO CET), Audio Speech and Language Pathology (PGASLP CET) and Prosthetics and Orthotics (MSc/P&O) CET in the State of Maharashtra for Academic Year 2017-2018 will be held on Tuesday, 08th August, 2017 at Mumbai. Common Entrance test Cell Maharashtra State Mumbai have inviting the candidate for the PGP CET /PGO CET /PGASLP CET to take admission in MpTh/MoTh/MASLP&Msc for the year of 2017-2018 which directed by Directorate of Medical Education &Research. for more visit on official website of DMER-http://www.dmer.org
So aspirant looking for such kind of opportunity must check all the detail like How to apply, last date of application and fee structure as given below:
Post Graduation CET Notification 2017
- Mode of Application : Apply Online
- Starting Date of Online Application: 12 July 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 26 July 2017
- Issuing Date of Hall Ticket: From 02 August 2017 to 08 August 2017
- Examination Date: 08 August 2017
- Result date :22 August 2017
- Official Website : www.mahacet.org
Instruction for Post-graduation CET Notification 2017:
- Candidate should need to go first to official Web site i.s http://www.dmer.org or http://www.mahacet.org
- Also the candidate can download the admit card from the above given site from the date of 02 August 2017 to 08 August 2017.
- tentative date of result of CET 2017 is 22 August 2017
- The information broucher containing eligibility criteria and procedure of Common Entrance Test Exam For Admission to Post graduate courses will be available on http://www.dmer.org and http://www.mahacet.org from 10 July 2017.
- Candidate should go through the information brochure first before filling online application form.
Important Links of CET Notification 2017