IHMCTAN Mumbai Short Term Hospitality Training Courses 2017
Institute of Hotel Management , Catering Technology & Applied Nutrition Autonomous Body under Ministry of Tourism, Government of India. IHMCTAN announced Admission notification for Hunar Se Rozgar for the Course of Multi Cuisine Cook, Craft Baker, Food and Bakery-Steward, Room Attendant, Front Office Associate etc. Interested candidate have to Apply in Prescribed format at below given address. For more details of Age Limit, Qualification are given Below:
- Institute Name:-Institute of Hotel Management , Catering Technology & Applied Nutrition
- Course Name:-Multi Cuisine Cook, Craft Baker, Food and Bakery-Steward, Room Attendant, Front Office Associate
- Last Date for Application:-09/10/2017
- Official Website:-www.ihmctan.edu
Complete details of IHMCTAN Mumbai Hotel Management Admission 2017-18:-
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification|
|1.||Multi Cuisine Cook||8th Class Pass|
|2.||Craft Baker||8th Class Pass|
|3.||Food and Bakery-Steward||10th Class Pass|
|4.||Room Attendant||5th Class Pass|
|5.||Front Office Associate||12th Class Pass|
- Candidate age must be between 18 to 28 years.
Instruction for Candidate:-
- Candidates holding or pursuing Graduate level Degree / Diploma / other Higher Qualification are not eligible for admission.
- Selection of candidates shall be made strictly on the basis of personal Interview by screening committee.
- Stipend will be paid to successful candidate who have minimum 80% attendance
- Eligible candidates can obtain application forms from the Institute office or from Institute website or from www.iihmctfln.edu
- Minimum batch size of each program is 30.
Last date of receiving applications at Institute is 9th October 2017
NOTE: Candidate willing to work in Hospitality sector should only apply.
Institute of Hotel Management , Catering Technology & Applied Nutrition
Veer Savarkar Marg, Dadar (West). Mumbai – 400028
Email : directorialmctan.edu
Read Full Advertisement Here:-