- 1 IPPB Recruitment 2017 For Scale II III V VII Posts
IPPB Recruitment 2017 For Scale II III V VII Posts
Indian Post Payment Bank Limited are going to recruitment the eligible candidate for the Post of Operations, Risk and Compliance, HR & Administration in Scale II, III, V or VII. Eligible candidate are invited to Apply for these post. Starting date of Online Application 5th October 2017 . Last date for Submitting Online Application is 24 October 2017. Details of IPPB Recruitment 2017 For Scale II III V VII Posts are given below, read all details carefully and apply for these post:
- Organization Name:Indian Post Payment Bank Limited
- Posts Name:-Operations, Risk and Compliance, HR & Administration
- Number of Posts: 06 Posts
- Education Qualification : Graduation/CA
- Application Mode : Online
- Last Date to Apply Online : 24th October 2017
- Official Website :www.indiapost.gov.in
Check More about Indian Post Payment Bank Bharti 2017 :-
Candidate here you can check Vacancy Details, Qualification, Application Fees, Selection Process and How to Apply Process etc.
IBBP Vacancy Details:-
IBBP Eligibility Criteria:-
|Sr. No||Post Name||No of Post||Qualification||Age Limit|
|1.||Operations (Scale VII)||01||Graduation from recognized university/institute||35 years to 55 years|
|2.||Risk and Compliance (Scale VII)||01||Chartered Accountant from ICAI /Graduate (With Specialization in Law)||38 years to 55 years.|
|3.||HR and Administration (Scale V)||01||Graduation from recognized university/institute||32 to 50 years|
|4.||HR and Administration (Scale III)||01||Graduation from recognized university/institute||26 to 35 years|
|5.||HR and Administration (Scale II)||01||Graduation from recognized university/institute||23 to 35 years|
IBBP Selection Method:-
- Interview (Bank reserves the right to conduct Assessment, Group Discussion or Online Test in addition to interview.)
- For SC/ST/PWD :-Rs 150.00
- For all others category Rs. 700.00
How to Apply Steps for www.indiapost.gov.in Recruitment 2017:-
- Go to official website www.indiapost.gov.in
- To register their application candidates will be entering their basic information in the online application form.
- Upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill the online application
- Pay required amount of Fees
- And Last Submit the form.
- Also candidate must take printout of Online Application for Future Use.