SSC CGL Exam Details
The Staff Selection Commission is the recruitment agency recruiting various employees (Group B and C) for various Ministries, Departments and Organizations of the Government of India.
Various examinations notice are published annually by the Staff Selection Commission, which include Combined Graduate Level Examination, Central Police Organization Examination, Multitasking Staff (Non Technical), Junior Engineers (Civil Electrical, Mechanical) etc.
Candidates will be selected for a total of 30 positions through the Combined Graduate Level Test.
Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Posts Name:-
- Audit Officer in CAG
- Account Officer in CAG
- Section officer
- Railway Assistant
- Assistant in Foreign Ministry
- Efficiency department assistant
- Income Tax Inspector
- Excise inspector
- Preventive Officer
- C. B. Income sub inspector
- Narcotics inspector
- IB Executive etc.
What should do from today for SSC-CGL Exam?
- Everyday curriculum insights.
- What should I do? To make a definite plan for this.
- To focus on both Tier 1 and Tier 2 exams the same
- daily 2 hrs Study for English and Maths Subject
- Instead of focusing only on cut-off, move towards obtaining high mark.
- From now on, try to understand the basic concepts of common sense, mental test, math, English.
- Special efforts on proper diet, regular physical exercise, adequate sleep, proper use of social media etc.
- In the end, your success or failure depends on your cleverness, timing utilization and the right planning.
Read Full Advertisement Here