- 1 UPSC Combined Defense Services (CDS) Examination (I) 2018
- 2 UPSC NDA and NA Recruitment 2017
UPSC Combined Defense Services (CDS) Examination (I) 2018
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Combined Defense Services (CDS) examinations for Indian Military Academy, Dehradun – 146th (DE), Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala Executive (General Service), Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying), Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) 109th SSC (Men) Course (NT) & Officers Training Academy, Chennai—23rd SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course. Total 414 vacancies for this course have to be filled. Eligible applicants can have their online applications from following online applications link. This may also need to pay the require amount of the applications fees. Last date for online applications is 4th December 2017. Further details & online applications link is as follows:-
UPSC Recruitment 2017 Details
- Examination Notice No. : 2/2018.CDS-I
- Name Course:Indian Military Academy, Dehradun – 146th (DE), Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala Executive (General Service), Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying), Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) 109th SSC (Men) Course (NT) & Officers Training Academy, Chennai—23rd SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course
- Number of Posts : 414 vacancies
- Selection Process : SSB Test & SSB Interview
- Application Mode : Online
- Official Website : www.upsc.gov.in
- Last Date :4th December 2017
|Sr.No.||Name of Course||Qualifications||Vacancy|
|01.||Indian Military Academy, Dehradun – 146th (DE)||Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.||100|
|02.||Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala Executive (General Service)||Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution||45|
|03.||Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying)||Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering||32|
|04.||Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) 109th SSC (Men) Course (NT)||Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.||225|
|05.||Officers Training Academy, Chennai—23rd SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course||Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.||12|
- Applications receive for the posts will get call for SSB test as per the schedule.
- Applicants will get shortlists from this for SSB interview, final selection of the require applicants is from marks of interview.
- For applicants applying to this course have to pay Rs.200/-
- No examinations fees for female/ SC/ ST category
- Examinations fees can be pay through net banking, credit / credit card.
How to Apply:
- Following is the online applications link is given to apply online to these course.
- Online applications require to use all necessary details about the applicants have to be fill online way.
- To complete online applications applicants have to make payment of the online applications link before 4th December 2017.
Last Date: Last date for online applications is 04-12-2017
UPSC NDA and NA Recruitment 2017
Union Public Service Commission invites Online Application For Various post
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited the application for admission in Army, Navy and Air force in National Defence Academy (NDA) & Naval Academy (NA) Examination 2017. The detail notification and advertisement is available on UPSC official website i.e.,upsc.gov.in. The candidate wishing to apply for the post must read full advertisement. The other details like name of post, mode of application , examination fees and all details are given below.
UPSC is India’s central agency. The purpose of committee is to recruit the candidates in Civil Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy, etc.
Vacancy Details :
Name of Post
|No. Of Post|
|1||National Defence Academy: 335 Posts||335|
|2||Army: 208 Posts||208|
|3||Navy: 55 Posts||55|
|4||Air Force: 72 Posts||72|
|5||Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme): 55 Posts||55|
Age Limit :
- Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd January, 1999 and not later than 1st January, 2002 are eligible.
Educational Qualification :
- For Army wing of NDA : 12th class
- For Air Force and Naval of NDA : 12th class with Physics and Mathematics
Selection Process :
Selection process consist of following steps:
- Psychological Aptitude Test
- Intelligence & Personality Test
- No Fee for SC/ ST candidates and sons of serving/ ex-Junior Commissioned Officers or Ranks of Army and equivalent ranks in the Indian Navy/ Indian Air Force.
- For Other Candidates Rs.100/- in the form of Cash in any Branch of SBI or Online payment can be made.
How to Apply :
- Candidates have to apply ONLINE mode only.
- It consist of two Parts.
- Candidates have to fill 1 part of application.
- After that an unique Registration ID will be generated.
- Now make payment.
- Then proceed fro Part 2.
- Fill all the form.
- After final submission take the print out of application form.
Important Links :
Important Dates :
Date of Online Application Start : 07.06.2017
Last Date of Application : 30.06.2017